Sunday, September 21, 2008

Urban Session

Tonight I had an "urban session" in Downtown Kirkwood!  What a great spot for pictures--my new favorite place.  We found so many cool alleys, doorways, dumpsters and brick walls!  Do they not look like models for Gap Kids!?  Sweet, sweet sisters that I love very much.

Oh my gosh, I love this picture of T!  You go girl!!
Look at this face...I can not even tell you how proud I am of her.  Her name is Marik.  She is 10 years old.  She is the daughter of one of my best friends in the world.  She had Leukemia.  She was really sick.  She had a heart transplant 16 months ago.  She is brave.  She is beautiful.  She has taught me so much.  It is with such honor and pleasure that I am able to photograph her smile, her eyes, her heart.  I love you, Marik.

If you would like to read more of Marik's journey go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/mariklingo

No comments: